Oxford Punch Needle - Size 10 Regular
If you've tried the punch needlecraft and are hooked we thoroughly recommend continuing your punch needle crafting with the Oxford punch needle which is a joy to use!
This needle is super comfortable to use which is ideal for your ongoing and larger punch needle projects. It is also self-threading so no need for a threader making yarn changes a breeze!
The key components of this needle are:
- It's self-threading (no need for a threader)
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
- Designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford
- Works Beautifully With Many Different Weights and Varieties of Yarn
- Excellent for Use With Yarn, Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics
If you choose the boxed option you will receive the following:
This needle works well with our super chunky British Wool and you can also double finer yarns and thread them together through the punch needle. As long as your chosen fibre glides through the needle easily you can punch it.
We love to work on linen cloth and we stock this in our shop too.